Cumin Seed or Jeera as it is commonly known as in the Indian households is the dried fruit of herbaceous plant which has been in use since Biblical times due to its efficient digestive qualities. The packaging for this product is done in a manner that it retains the goodness of the seeds for a very long time thereby offering a product that is rich in its organic qualities as well as in its aroma and flavour.
Benefits of Cumin:
- These have a peppery flavour, which enhances the flavour of meals
- Cumin seeds are considered to be an excellent source of iron
- It is really good for the digestive system.
- It lowers blood sugar levels
- Thymoquinone, which is a component present in Cumin Seeds, helps reduce the inflammatory processes and other factors that cause asthma.
- The anit-oxidants helps the body combat against diseases therefore considered very good for immunity
- It is also considered very useful for treating skin and hair issues.