We provide yellow corn/Maize which is of the highest quality. It is maintained with great care and thus is free from any sort of harmful bacteria or fungus etc. The produce is checked thoroughly before it is sent for packaging, which again is done using only the highest standard materials.
Facts about Maize/Yellow Corn
Maize or Yellow Corn is the third most important crop in India, following Rice and Wheat. It is used as a food grain for humans as well as in form of animal feed, for corn oil, in the starch industry as well as it is exported all over the world from India.
Benefits of Yellow Corn
- It is a good source of fibre having a high ratio of insoluble to soluble fibre.
- Corn is a source of antioxidants which at times help in delay of the age related macular degeneration and lowers the risk of age related vision loss thanks to the high content of carotenoid lutein.
- It is a source of Vitamin B/ Thiamine
- Corn can help regulate cholesterol levels and also helps managing diabetes and against hypertension.
- It contains folic acid and Vitamin B12 which can help prevent anaemia.